Femina is dedicated to offering a personalized service to each of our clients. Making you feel comfortable is important. Dr Nina is well-known for her down-to-earth and friendly manner. She is passionate about helping you gain a real understanding of your health, with a very ‘ask me anything’ approach you will not only be relaxed but empowered with the knowledge she shares with you.
- Management of abnormal uterine bleeding (this is a menstrual condition)
- Menopausal and perimenopausal management, including natural methods and hormone replacement therapy
- Treatment and management of abnormal pap smears
- Management of fibroids, adenomyosis, endometriosis, PCOS, and ovarian cysts.
- Treatment of STIs and vaginal/ bladder infections
- Non-surgical management of pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Family planning (including emergency options) and contraceptive counselling
- Health immunizations
- Bone health
- Breast screening
- Preconception counselling (before you become pregnant)
- Care during pregnancy and childbirth
- High risk pregnancy
- Certified Nurse-Midwifery
- Prenatal and Postnatal
- Education Classes
- We offer a wide range of classes and special events, covering topics like childbirth preparation, breastfeeding and basic of baby care and having a new sibling (for kids).